H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
This information is taken directly off of the ICOM IC-R75 brochure.
- Frequency Coverage: 0.03 - 60.000000 MHz
(guaranteed: 0.1 - 29.99 MHz and 50 - 54 MHz only. 0.03 - 29.99 MHz only for
- Mode: USB, LSB, CW, RTTY, AM, S-AM, FM
- Number of memory channels: 101 (99 regular, 2 scan edges)
- Frequency stability: Less than ±7 ppm from 1 min. to 60 min. after power
on. After that rate of stability less than ±1 ppm/hr. at +25°C (=77°F).
Temperature fluctuations 0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F) less than ±5
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC ±15% (negative ground)
- Current drain (at 13.8 V DC): Standby: 0.9 A, Maximum audio: 1.1 A
- Antenna connector: SO-239 (50 ), push connection
terminal (500 )
- Dimensions: 241(W) x 94(H) x 229(D) mm; 9.5(W) x 3.7(H) x 9.1(D) in
- Weight: 3.0 kg; 6 lb, 10 oz.
- REMOTE connector: RS-232C D-sub 9-pin
- CI-V connector: 2-conductor 3.5 (d) mm (1/8")
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.
- Receive system: Triple conversion uperheterodyne system
- Intermediate frequencies:
*May differ according to selected IF filter.
|0.1 - 1.8 MHz (Preamp OFF)
|1.8 - 28 MHz (Preamp 1 ON)
|28 - 29.99 MHz (Preamp 1 ON)
|50 - 54 MHz (Preamp 2 ON)
- SQL sensitivity (threshold):
- SSB, CW, RTTY: Less than 5.6 µV (Preamp 1 ON)
- FM: Less than 0.32 µV (Preamp 2 ON)
- SSB, CW, RTTY: More than 2.1 kHz/-6dB, Less than 4.0 kHz/-60dB
- AM, S-AM: More than 6 kHz/-6dB, Less than 20 kHz/-60dB
FM: More than 12 kHz/-6dB, Less than 30 kHz/-60dB
- Spurious and image rejection ratio: More than 70 dB (except IF through/50
- Audio Output Power (at 13.8 V DC): More than 2.0 W at 10% distortion with
an 8 load
- PHONES connector: 3-conductor 6.35 (d) mm (1/4")
- External SP connector: 2-conductor 3.5 mm (1/8 in)/4-8
- AC adapter cable or DC power cable (depending on version)
- Spare fuse
- CR-282 HIGH STABILITY CRYSTAL UNIT: Contains a
temperature-compensating oven heater and crystal unit for improved
frequency stability. Frequency stability: ±0.5ppm
- UT-102 VOICE SYNTHESIZER UNIT: Provides audible confirmation of
an accessed band's frequency.
- UT-106 DSP UNIT: Provides AF DSP functions such as noise
reduction and auto notch.
- CT-17 CI-V LEVEL CONVERTER: For remote receiver control using a
PC equipped with an RS-232C port.
- RS-R75 REMOTE CONTROL SOFTWARE: allows you to control the
receiver from your PC (for Microsoft#&174; Windows#&174; 95 or
Windows#&174; 98). Includes application CD-ROM and RS-232C serial
- 9 MHz FILTERS:
- FL-100 CW/RTTY NARROW: 500 Hz/-6dB
- FL-101 CW/NARROW: 250 Hz/-6dB
- FL-103 SSB WIDE: 2.8 kHz/-6dB
- FL-223 SSB NARROW: 1.9 kHz/-6dB
- FL-232 CW/RTTY NARROW: 350 Hz/-6dB
- 455 kHz FILTERS:
- FL-52A CW/RTTY NARROW: 500 Hz/-6 dB
- FL-53A CW/RTTY NARROW: 250 Hz/-6 dB
- FL-96 SSB WIDE: 2.8 kHz/-6 dB
- FL-222 SSB NARROW: 1.8 kHz/-6 dB
- FL-257 SSB WIDE: 3.3 kHz/-6 dB
- IC-MB5 MOBILE BRACKET: Communications receiver bracket for
- MB-23 CARRYING HANDLE: For easy portable operation.
- AD-55/A/V AC ADAPTER: Allows you to power the transceiver via