H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
PS 80 SPECIFICATIONS
- Input voltage:
- 117 V AC +/- 10%,
- 220 V AC +/- 10%, or
- 240 V AC +/- 10% (selectable)
- Output voltage: 13.8 V DC +/- 5% (negative ground)
- Output current: 6 A
- Duty rate: 1 hour for maximum current
- Ripple voltage: Less than 20 mV rms
- Useable Temperature Range: -10°C to +40°C; +14°F to +104°F
- Dimensions (projections not included): 200(W) x 200(H) x 300(D) mm; 7.9(W)
x 7.9(H) x 11.8(D) in
- Weight: 6.0 kg; 13.2 lb
- B-ANT BASE STATION ANTENNA: Mounts easily on outside of building
for increased operating distance.
- SM-6 DESKTOP MICROPHONE: Easy-to-use electret condenser-type
- EM-91 HAND MICROPHONE: 8 pin amplified microphone
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.