H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
Commercial Grade SSB Workhorse
Long distance communication made simple...and affordable
- E-mail ready for PinOak. Optional filter required for Globe
- Easy to use! Each panel button has only one function
- 150 watts, 100% duty cycle
- Green backlit display for readable, but not intrusive nighttime operation
- 3 channel groups (A,B or C shows on display), 50 channels per group
- Scan up to 50 channels at a time
- USB, AM, CW., FSK and AFSK modes
- Wide band receive coverage .5 - 29.9999 MHz -- monitor amateur bands,
shortwave broadcast and aviation WX
- Easy to grab rotary knobs
- 2-tone alarm function (option UT-95)
- Automatic antenna tuner (option AT-130)
- 2 year warranty
*Appropriate HAM license required to transmit on amateur radio frequencies.
Click Here For Detailed
Click Here For Detailed Specifications
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.