H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
IC-M127 VHF MARINE TRANSCEIVER
- Frequency Range: Transmit: 156.025 -157.425 MHz; Receive: 156.025 -
- Usable Channels: All U.S.A., International and Cnandian channels; plus 10
- Mode: FM(16K0G3E); DSC (16K0G2B; with optional UX-130)
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC +/-15% (negative ground)
- Current Drain (at 13.8 V DC):
- Transmit: 6.3 (high); 2.0 A (low)
- Receive: 1.5 A (max. audio); 0.5 A (standby)
- Usable Temperature Range: -20°C~ to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Frequency Stability: +/-5 ppm
- Antenna Connector: 50 ohms (SO-239)
- Dimensions: 229(W) x 78(H) x 220(D) mm; 9(W) x 3.1(H) x 8.7(D) in
(projections not included)
- Weight: 2.5 kg; 5.5 lb
- Output Power (at 13.8 V): 25 W (high); 1 W (low)
- Modulation System: Variable reactance phase modulation
- Spurious Emissions: Less than -70 dB
- Max. Freq. Deviation: +/-5 kHz
- Microphone Impedance: 600 ohms
- Receive System: Double conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 21.8 MHz; 2nd: 455 kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.25µV for 12 dB SINAD (typical)
- Squelch Sensitivity: 0.32 µV (threshold), 1.0 µV (tight)
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 750 dB
- Spurious Response Rejection Ratio: 75 dB
- Intermodulation Rejection Ratio: 75 dB
- Audio Output Power: More than 5 W at 10% distortion with a 4 ohms load (10
W for the hailer function)
- Audio Output Impedance: 4 ohms
- MB-66 FLUSH MOUNT: For mounting the IC-M127 to a panel. Available
in white or black.
- OPC-457 NMEA CABLE: Allows you to connect NMEA equipment such as a
- PS-60 DC POWER SUPPLY: For coastal station operation.
- Output Voltage:13.6 V DC
- Max. Current Drain: 30A
- PS-66 DC-DC CONVERTER: Enables use of a 24 V boat battery.
- Input voltage: 19 to 32 V DC
- Output voltage: 13.6 V DC
- UA-4 AUDIO AMPLIFIER: Boosts hailer output to a max. of 30 W. Power
is controlled via the IC-M127.
- UT-98 VOICE SCRAMBLER UNIT: Provides 128 analog voice scramble
codes for communications privacy.
- UX-130 DSC UNIT: Provides DSC capabilities.
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.