H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
Commercial Grade 25 Watt VHF
Top of the line ICOM with extra-heavy duty components and construction.
The experts agree, the IC-M127 is the best of the best!
"This radio is both an ergonomic and functional delight. Despite having
every conceivable function, either built in or available as an option, the radio
is easy to use and very intuitive thanks to many single-function buttons as well
as a great, ten-charachter alphanumeric display added to standard display
items."Powerboat Reports, June 1997
- Large alphanumeric LCD with 8 backlighting levels and anti-glare coating
for extra-wide viewing angles
- One piece, die-cast aluminum construction for durability, heat dispersion,
and signal clarity
- Tag scanning replaces memory channels...and programming books!
- "Smart" mic allows for control of channel selection and power
levels right on the mic
- Exceptional receiver and audio quality
- Large, single-knob tuning
- All channels
- "High seas/harbor" switch
- Weather alert function
- One-touch channel 16 selection
- Backlit keypad
- Dual/tri watch
||Another New Award!Voted
1998's Best Fixed VHF Radiotelephone by the NMEA, just as it was
Voted 1996 Best of the Show by the NMEA--long before it was
even offered for sale to the public
- Normal and priority scan
- Two way intercom with built-in 10 watt amplifier (30 watts with option
- Automatic fog horn
- Antenna mis-matching and low voltage indicators
- Intercom speakers with call button (option SP-125)
- Voice scrambler (option UT-98)
- DSC capable (optional UX-130K, meets U.S. Coast Guard's SC-101 proposal or
the GMDSS Class F requirements)
- Available in black or white
- Flush mounting kit (option MB-66)
- 3 year waterproof warranty
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.