H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
The Latest ICOM Handheld Receiver
Advanced Scanning Catches More Listening Excitement
- Compact size: 2.3 (W), 5.1 (H), 1.2 (D), 10.9 oz.
- Wide-band performance: 500 KHz - 1.3 GHz*
- All mode: AM/FM/WFM/USB/LSB/CW
- PC programmable for total scanning control
- CI-V interface is built-in
- Clone from PC to IC-R10 or IC-R10 to IC-R10
- Use available 3rd party FCC Master File licensee database software and
your PC to quickly customize your IC-R10 to scan only the active
channels you want--anywhere in the country!
- 7 different scan types with priority watch
- Includes the new "Signal Navigation" (SIG NAVI) scan that
looks for the next busy frequency (within ±100 KHz) while you listen to
the paused frequency
- Alphanumeric dot matrix display with up to 8 characters per channel name
and up to 10 characters per bank name
- 1000 memory channels with EEPROM to protect against memory loss
- 18 banks of 50 channels with 100 channels for auto memory write and
program skip scan
- "Real Time" band scope on the LCD display - A handheld first!
- Tunable bandpass filters help reduce intermod
- Built-in 20dB attenuator
- Large 36mm (measured diagonally) speaker
- "Easy Mode" - Beginning listeners can start out using 1 of 10
band scan programs set at the ICOM factory. As your listening preferences
grow, the scans can be changed to follow the listener's desired settings
- Uses Ni-Cd, Alkaline or other DC power source
- The IC-R10 comes with 4 "AA" Ni-Cd batteries that can be
charged right in the radio! (AC wall charger plug INCLUDED)
- Infrequent listeners may prefer to use "AA" Alkalines
- or use an external DC power supply, like a car cigarette lighter.
Option CP-12L or OPC-254L required, depending on DC source (4V to 16V)
- Noise blanker
- Sleep timer
- Auto Frequency Control (AFC)
- Memory search function
- Auto mode
- Tuning step function
* Cellular Blocked: unblocked version available only to FCC approved users.
Click Here For Detailed Specifications!