H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
- Frequency range
- 400 - 430 MHz
- 450 - 490 MHz
- 480 - 512 MHz
- Type of Emission:
- 16K0F3E (25 kHz)
- 11K50F3E (12.5 kHz)
- PLL channel step: 5 kHz, 6.25kHz
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency error: ±2.5ppm
- Power supply requirement: 9.6 V DC (Icom
- Current drain (approximately)
- at 4 W: 1.4 A
- at 1 W: 0.7 A
- stand-by: 110 mA
- rated output: 280 mA
- Dimensions (projections not included):
- 57(W) x 140(H) x 37(D) mm
- 2-1/4(W) x 5-1/2(H) x 1-15/32 (D) in
- Weight (with BP-196): 390 g; 13.8 oz
- Modulation System: Variable reactance
- Output power: 4 W
- Max. frequency deviation:
- ±5 kHz (25 kHz)
- ±2.5 kHz (12.5 kHz)
- Spurious emissions: 70 dB typical
- Adjacent channel power:
- 75 dB typical (25 kHz)
- 70 dB typical (12.5 kHz)
- Audio harmonic distortion: 5% max.
- Residual modulation:
- 40 dB (25 kHz)
- 34 dB (12.5 kHz)
- Limiting character of modulation: 60-100%
- External mic. connector:
- 3-conductor 2.5 (d) mm (1/10")
- 2.2 kOhms
- Intermediate frequency
- 1st 47.25 MHz
- 2nd 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.3 µV (at 12 dB SINAD)
- Squelch sensitivity: 0.3 µV (typical; at
- Adjacent channel selectivity:
- 70 dB typical (25 kHz)
- 65 dB (12.5 kHz)
- Spurious response rejection: 70 dB typical
- Intermodulation rejection ratio: 75 dB
- Hum and noise ratio:
- 48 dB (25 kHz)
- 43 dB (12.5 kHz)
- Audio output power: 500 mW (at 5% distortion
with an 8 Ohm load)
- External speaker connector: 2-conductor 3.5
(d) mm (1/8")/8 Ohm
Measurements made in accordance with EIA/TIA-152-C,
204D, 603 or ETS-300-086 or CEPT T/R 24.
- BC-119 DESKTOP CHARGER + AD-81 CHARGER
ADAPTER For rapid charging of battery packs, BP-195 or BP-196. An AC adapter
is supplied with the charger. Charging time: 1.5 to 2 hrs.
- BC-121 MULTI-CHARGER + AD-81 CHARGER ADAPTER
+ BC124 AC ADAPTER For rapid charging up to 6 battery packs simultaneously,
BP-195 or BP-196. Six AD-81's are necessary. The BC-124 outputs 12 V DC and
has 7 A capacity for the BC-121. Charging time: 1.5 to 2 hrs.
- BC-133 BATTERY CHARGER Regularly charges a
battery pack, BP-195 or BP-196, with/without transceiver. The AC adapter,
BC-122 is additionally required.
- BC-110A/C/D/V WALL CHARGER Use for charging
the connected battery pack.
- BP-194 BATTERY CASE Battery case for AA(R6)
x 8 batteries.
- BP-195 BATTERY PACKS Ni-Cd, 79.6 V/700 mAh
- BP-196 BATTERY PACKS Ni-Cd, 9.6 V/1050 mAh
- HM-46 SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Slim dimensions.
Equipped with an earphone jack and a transmit indicator.
- HM-54 SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Durable, full-sized
- HM-75A SPEAKER-MICROPHONE Allows you to
remotely select operating channels, etc.
- HS-51 HEADSET For hands-free operation.
Includes VOX, PTT and "one-touch" PTT with a time-out timer.
- MB-68 BELT CLIP Allows you to attach the
transceiver to your belt. The same as that supplied with the transceiver.
- SP-13 EARPHONE Provides clear audio in noisy
- OPC-254L DC POWER CABLE Allows you to charge
a battery pack connected to the transceiver via a DC power source (12-16 V
DC). For charging ONLY - the transceiver cannot be simultaneously operated.
- CP-12L CIGARETTE LIGHTER CABLE WITH NOISE
FILTER Allows you to charge a battery pack connected to the transceiver via
a cigarette lighter power source (12-16 V DC). For charging ONLY - the
transceiver cannot be simultaneously operated.
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.