H.M.S. Communications, Inc.
- Memo banks
- Automatic DTMF transmission linked to PTT (ANI)
- Standard CTCSS with 51 frequencies (plus 1 programmable)
- Standard DTCS with selectable polarity
- 5 scan channel groups
- 2 priority channels
- Scan start and/or tone squelch as the microphone on hook function
- Priority channel selection and/or receive monitor as the microphone off
- Power ON scan start
- Reverse burst equivalent
- Transpond capability (optional 2-tone decoder unit necessary)
- Talk around function
- Time-out timer with penalty time
- Transmit lockout (CTCSS/channel busy)
- 2 selectable 'stun' functions (optional 2-tone decoder unit required)
- External I/O terminal socket (optional OPC-617 required) for PA, horn
honk, dimmer and 9600 baud packet.
- Advanced programming package for PC
- Frequency Coverage:
400-430 MHz #01
- 450-470 MHz #02
- 470-490 MHz #03
- 490-512 MHz #04
- Mode: 16K0F3E or 8K0F3E
- Number of memory channels: 32 (standard), 160 (optional)
- Channel spacing: 25 kHz, 30 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 15 kHz
- Modulation: ± 5.0 kHz, ±2.5 kHz (wide or narrow, selectable per channel)
- Power Supply Requirement: 13.6 V DC ±15% (negative ground)
- Current drain (at 13.6 V DC; typical):
- High: 8 A
- Low: 4 A
- Squelched: 700 mA
- Max. audio power: 1.2 A
- Usable Temperature Range: -30°C to +60°C; -22°F to +140°F
- Frequency stability: ±0.00005% (5ppm)
- Dimensions (projections not included): 150(W) x 50(H) x 180(D) mm; 5.91(W)
x 1.97(H) x 7.09(D) in
- Weight: 1.5 kg; 3 lb 5 oz
- Output power:
- High: 35 W
- Low: 2 W
- Max. frequency deviaton: ±5.0 kHz, ±2.5 kHz narrow
- Spurious emissions: 70 dB minimum
- Harmonic emissions: 70 dB minimum
- Hum and noise: 45 dB typical
Measurements made in accordance with EIA/TIA-204D, EIA/TIA-152C. All stated
specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Sensitivity (for 12 dB SINAD): 0.25 µV typical
- Squelch sensitivity: 0.25 µV
- Adjacent channel selectivity: 75 dB typical
- Intermodulation rejection: 70 dB typical
- Spurious response rejection: 80 dB typical
- Hum and noise: 45 dB typical
- Audio Output Power: 4 W typical at 5% distortion with a 4 ohms load.
- EX-1761 MEMORY EXPANSION UNIT: Expands memory channels to 160 from
- OPC-617 ACC CABLE: For external terminal connection.
- RMK-1 SEPARATION KIT: For front panel detachment installation. One
of the following 3 cables must be used with this kit: OPC-607 (3 m), OPC-608
(8 m) or OPC-609 (1.9 m).
- SP-5 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Large speaker for excellent audio quality.
Input impedance: 4 ohms. Max. input power: 5 W
- SP-10 EXTERNAL SPEAKER: Compact and easy-to-install. Input
impedance: 4 ohms. Max. input power: 5 W
- UT-80 2-TONE UNIT: Provides 2-tone decoder capability.
- UT-96 5-TONE UNIT: Provides 2-tone and 5-tone encode and decode via
- EX-1764/OPC-478/OPC-592 FIELD PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE AND CLONING
CABLES FOR DEALERS ONLY
- OPC-591 CLONING CABLE: For cloning between transceivers (dealers
The ICOM logo is a registered trademark of
ICOM, Inc. All ICOM radios significantly exceed FCC regulations limiting
spurious emissions. All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.